“While maintenance is a critical activity for all software platforms, we at Senior Care Business Advisors understand the impact it has on your agency’s operations.”
“This impact can be felt most when trying to manage the numerous clock-in and clock-outs that can occur during a maintenance period, or during any software downtime.” Well, SCBA has a solution for you – Because we care!
“Our Timesheet Toolkit captures your caregivers clock-ins and clock-outs, and provides a way for your administrators to monitor that data in real time.
The response to what we originally called our Offline Timesheet Toolkit was so overwhelming, that we have officially launched it as the debut service in our Disaster Recovery portfolio.
Home care agencies need a solution when their software vendor has to do maintenance.
The SCBA Timesheet Toolkit captures and allows your agency admins to monitor clock-in and clock-out data! SCBA has got you covered. Because we care!
We saw a need and met it! Introducing the “SCBA Timesheet Toolkit”. This is the answer to capturing clock-in and clock-out data when your agency management software is offline for any reason. The response to what we originally called our Offline Timesheet Toolkit was so overwhelming, that we have officially launched it as the debut service in our Disaster Recovery portfolio.
The SCBA Timesheet Toolkit allows caregivers to clock-in and clock-out by recording the data in a separate file during periods when the agencies scheduling and/or management system experiences expected or unexpected outages.
The SCBA Timesheet Toolkit is a must-have in the Disaster Recovery Toolbox of every home care agency.
How does it work?
The toolkit contains:
- A webform that the Caregivers use to clock in and out on their mobile phone.
- A file that updates as the caregivers clock-in or out for agency administrators to monitor and track activity.
The benefits of this new tool:
- Provides a form that can be accessed on the caregiver’s mobile device to allow for an alternative method to clock-in and clock-out from a shift.
- Provides a data capture tool that allows administrators to monitor clock-ins and clock-outs.
- Reduces the need for caregivers to call the office or on-call service to request clock-in or clock-out assistance.
- Reduces billing and payroll errors and provides backup documentation of what took place when your AMS was unavailable.
- Location Tracking Enabled: Records caregiver location during clock in/out for Electronic Visit Verification if they have location services enabled on their phone.
- As a backup to location services, caregivers are asked to verify via signature that they are at the client’s location when they clock-in and clock-out and explain why if they are not there.
- For security purposes: The client’s name is encrypted in the web form and the data collection spreadsheet is password protected.
How do I get the SCBA Timesheet Toolkit?
- Complete this form to tell us more about yourself and which features you are interested in.
- We’ll get back to you with a price and an expected turn-around time. Orders are processed in the order in which they are received so don’t delay.
- After you signup and are processed, we’ll build your custom form, the file that will securely store your data and customize your documentation.
- We’ll contact you with the secure password or send the One Time Password (OTP) to your agency administrators.
- You send out the link to your caregivers and have your agency administrators confirm they have access to monitor the data file.
That’s it! You have a disaster recovery system in place for capturing clock-ins and clock-outs!
How much does it cost?
The secure version (Free for the first 30 days and only $5.00 a month after that) contains the basic features you need and supports agencies with up to 50 caregivers. Our most expensive plan is only $108 annually per site. Prices are based on your selected features and your size. This ensures that we can cover the cost of offering the service and having it available as a backup for your agency any time you need it.
|Standard Form Features|
and available Data Collection Fields
|Premium Form Features|
and available Data Collection Fields
|* Location Verification|
* Verification affirmation when location services unavailable
* Client Name capture and encryption
* Clock In and Clock Out Options
|* Contains all the features in the Standard form plus:|
* Tasks Completion for All, Some or No Tasks completed Optional
* Additional Notes field available
* CG Signature Capture
* Safe Shift Verification
* COVID Survey Client and/or Caregiver
* Client Signature Capture
* Option to add additional data fields
The ability to track clock-ins and clock-outs is critical to maintaining a smooth operation during a system maintenance or an unexpected system outage. That’s why we @Senior Care Business Advisors created this tool to allow agencies to capture and monitor clock-ins and clock-outs including location verification to reduce the stress of creating accurate payroll and billing files after the outage is over.Charlene Richardson
How hard is it to use?
Are there too many fields? Will my caregivers have trouble using it? Will my staff have trouble using it?
Well, don’t worry! This tool is Easy as 1-2-3.
In fact, one of our first users said, “This is super easy. You gave me everything I need.”
How did we make it easy?
The form was engineered by people who know home care. We created integrated rules that keep the form concise by only prompting for necessary information based on answers already provided. We will provide you with documentation and messaging scripts to send out to your field staff so they know what to do.
We know you are going to want to add this valuable toolkit to your disaster recovery backup plan. Be sure to request pricing today using the form above or the link below. Be sure to give us a call if you have any questions! Call us today at: (678) 341-0181