The title of this article is self-explanatory. This article is all about reducing owner hours. We know from experience that being an agency owner doesn’t come with banker’s hours and is rarely a 9-5 job! However there is light at the end of the tunnel, and our team can help you reach the other side. Whether your agency is a new startup or a leader in your community, burnout is a problem, even for owners. Working too many hours can also have consequences for your mental and physical health. Visit this article to learn more about what this means for you.
Many times in our industry, when we think of burnout, our minds go first to caregivers and secondly to schedulers and admins. However, we neglect to consider the stress that agency owners bear each day. Our goal at SCBA is to improve the lives of everyone at your personal care agency; caregivers, administrators, clients, and yes, you, the owner and operator of your business!
We’re here to help alleviate some of the burdens you face and offer a wide range of solutions to meet your needs. Our team consists of former agency owners and operators, so we have been there. Our team is technology experts in the software you use daily to schedule the care for your clients. We’re constantly researching new software integrations in the industry to ensure that we offer our clients the best solutions.
Before highlighting a few of our solutions for home care agencies, I’d like to let you know that you aren’t alone! The entire industry understands the pressure that you are under.
An overview of our Solutions:
- Business Management Consulting is tailored to solve your agency’s most pressing needs to improve operational efficiency.
- Organizational Analysis and Realignment, complete with detailed roles and permissions to ensure employees are suited for their positions.
- Role-Based Training for your Office Staff.
- Customized Reports and Analytics Dashboards to translate your agency’s data into information you can use to inform your business practices.
- Improving Caregiver Retention and promoting referrals from your current caregivers.
- Improving Client Retention and increasing the hours of your current client base.
- Strategic Planning, including management succession.
- Lowering your agency’s outstanding A/R by assisting with collections efforts.
- Creating new lines of revenue for your agency.
- Ensuring that Authorizations are appropriately set up and that every shift has the appropriate ADLs and IADL tasks assigned to them and checked off before being submitted to Payers.
Visit Our Services Page to learn more about our offerings.
We offer many other solutions at Senior Care Business Advisors. We are also launching new solutions in the coming months. We currently have availability in our Coaching Program for new clients. As always, we offer a Free consultation call to determine the needs of your business and how we can help you to achieve your goals for 2023. Reach out to me at email@example.com or give me a call at 678-340-3649. We look forward to working with you!